1. What kind of ways that you can set/remove presets?
Remote control and keyboard controller can set/remove presets, see specific instructions
Remote the camera to a multiple of what you want to achieve and position, press PRESET+No. you want to set at the same time,If you want to cancel, press the RESET+ preset number , press Cancel.
2. How many control method of your camera?
There are four kinds of control methods, IR infrared remote controller, RS232, RS422, RS485
3. How many control agreement does your camera support?
VISCA and PELCO P/D agreement.
4. What’s the difference between your camera and original SONY D70?
From the appearance of say, is similar, is the original compact,our own open mode of production to be larger than the original fuselage,but in contrast to see it.
Saying from the function parameters are exactly the same.
Original D70 is packed 48 core modules, our production is filled with original SONY 48 movement, is a special SONY VISCA Protocol and output type and method of operation is the same. Remote controls are universal.Our own menus, but also a PELCO P/D agreement.
5. Can camera be cascaded, How many sets can be cascaded same time?
As long as the correct connection sequence, can be cascaded, total can be cascaded units 7.
6. Why the 232 cable is connected but can not control?
Firstly, pls check the bottom dial is right or not, for SD camera, the forth dial should be on and for HD camera, the sixth should be on, and 30 series camera forth should be on. If these dails are off, then 232 cable can control and if on then 485 or 422 cable can control. Next, pls open the OSD menu, and keep the baud rate and control protocol be consistent with control equipment.
7. How far of the control cable can transmit?
We have 232 cable, 422 cable and 485 cable. Effective transmission distance of 232 cable is within 15 meters, usually 7 meters. Our standard configuration of 232 cable is 3 meters. For the 422 and 485 cable, the theoretical transmission distance can reach thousand meters.
8. Why the remote controller can not control?
Firstly, pls ensure you have good batteries in it. If the IR indicator light is on but can not control, pls check the dial shifting number on the back plate of camera is accordance with the remote controller chosen number. Only when the number is same then the remote controller can control. However, control also will be failed caused by infra-red jamming.
9. Does you camera network-based or simulative? Is it can connect to computer?
Our cameras are professional video conference camera, so unlike the network-based camera, our cameras are simulative camera. So it can be connected to all kinds of display devices. If you want to connect computer, then you need video capture card which can transform the analogue image information into digital signals and show the image on computer. But USB interface can directly connect with computer.
10. What’s the difference between authentic D70 and smuggled one?
There is no difference of their quality and image effect, only their accessories like package, using instruction and after-sale service. The package, instruction and label of authentic one have Chinese identification, but smuggled one just have Japanese and English version. Besides, the price of authentic one including tax and can make out an invoice, but smuggled one do not have that. For the after-sale service, authentic one has nationwide quality assurance, but smuggled one can only be repaired in the buyer place.
11. What’s the difference between Video conference camera and general camera?
Video conference camera is specialized in remote video conferencing communication, can achieve local and remote control, with PTZ to reach multi-angle rotation transformation function. General camera only have fixed-focus image capture function, can not be applied to all the needs of video conferencing.
12. What definition can your HD cameras reach to?
Our HD cameras up to 1080P50 / 60, compatible with the lowest 720P25 / 30.
13. What’s the meaning of Component interface?
Component interface is specific interface to HD cameras(different from the normal signal transmission mode), which transmit brightness and color information separately to avoid signal crosstalk, shows higher image quality than composite video and s-video signals. Component cable have red, green, and blue three colors cable, component port also called as color-difference port.
14. Why does the camera rotate slowly?
Please check the camera, if it’s in large zoom, the rotation speed will be slow, you can try to adjust zoom to original double size, the rotational speed will return to normal. Also, you can adjust PTZ and preset position speed in OSD menu.
Speed is not affected when you use the keyboard to control camera.
Serial control software can also set the camera rotation speed.
15. Can your camera record video?
Our camera is only responsible for collecting images, does not have the recording and broadcasting function, but can achieve via adding other devices such as digital video record (DVR). If it is implemented in software conferencing system, can be realized by software which comes with recording function.
16. What is voice-tracking?
Voice-tracking need to add additional device, after added, the camera will immediately capture the corresponding point image tracking when corresponding microphone is turned on, without human intervention.
17. What equipments are needed for simplest video conference system?
Conference system is remote communications & signal transmission. Simplest video system needs: one video capture device (camera), audio capture device (microphone), remote control communications hardware or software, and audio& video display signal output device (TV, projector, monitor, speakers, etc.).
18. Does your camera support Hand in Hand meeting?
Support! Our cameras can join PELCO P / D protocol, up to 200 preset positions, fully able to meet the special requirements of preset positions in Hand in Hand meeting.
19. How to control the camera via DVR?
Commonly DVR use RS485 control. Anyway it depends on whether the protocol of DVR is supported to camera.
20. What is the guard position?
The camera will automatically rotate to the 1st preset settings after the self-test, we each type of the 1st preset position have a home position, when setting preset position, it is recommended not to set preset 1 point, starting from the 2nd.
21. How to implement VGA camera directly connected to a computer monitor output?
Our HD series 20 and 30DV can achieve straightly link to VGA output, use the VGA video cable directly connected to the camera HD component and computer monitor component interface VGA interface, the bottom dial of the camera turn first position on and then you can re-power the camera, note: You may be able to support different display resolutions because of different brand display, when finding to display a black screen, or the wrong display size, you can switch camera resolution.
22. HD 20 series and 30DV connected HD component output appears green and pink, but HDMI normal
Make sure if the bottom dial of the camera turn the first position on, the output signal is RGB (VGA) signals when it is on and connect to YPBPR Video cable occurs this situtation, the dip can be shut down and re-power ok.
23. HD 20 series and 30DV with VGA cable directly connected computer monitor screen appears green screen
Make sure if the bottom dial of the camera turn first position on, the output signal is RGB (VGA) signals when it is on, if it is off to connect VGA video cable This phenomenon occurs, the dial’s first position turn on and re-power ok.
24. How to adjust the brightness steps?
1. What is the interface? HDMI interface to tune to the normal mode; component interfaces notes vivid mode; VGA to RGB signal modulation mode; if by mode switching can not achieve the desired effect, guiding customers to adjust brightness menu.
2. Use the remote control of M-OPEN key to bring up the menu, enter the camera parameters, increase the brightness of the camera, while the contrast to make the appropriate changes.
3. Try BLC (BACKLIGHT).
4. Adjust the Movement menu: first menu turn into English, and then enter the CAMERA SETTING option, setting the 8th preset menu to enter the movement, then the movement can adjust the brightness of the interior.
25. The image appears split-screen presentation, dissatisfied screen?
1. If the camera is directly connected display devices, please check the current display size of the device is how much? Since the high-definition signal output of the camera is 16: 9; SD signal output is 4: 3, so the corresponding display device size pick-definition time should be set to 16: 9, when connected to standard definition display device size should be set to 4: 3
2. If the camera output through software, the software required to confirm whether the resolution setting and the resolution of current camera settings consistent, if the camera is 1080 and the software is set to 720, the screen may appear incomplete, the lower right portion may be cut cut; if the camera 720 and the software is set to 1080, the picture may be dissatisfied with the screen, the lower right portion may be filled with a black screen.
3. If the signal source is too much or too close within the environment may cause signal interference.
26.The image appears split-screen presentation, dissatisfied screen?
- If the camera is directly connected display devices, please check the current display size of the device is how much? Since the high-definition signal output of the camera is 16: 9; SD signal output is 4: 3, so the corresponding display device size pick-definition time should be set to 16: 9, when connected to standard definition display device size should be set to 4: 3
- If the camera output through software, the software required to confirm whether the resolution setting and the resolution of current camera settings consistent, if the camera is 1080 and the software is set to 720, the screen may appear incomplete, the lower right portion may be cut cut; if the camera 720 and the software is set to 1080, the picture may be dissatisfied with the screen, the lower right portion may be filled with a black screen.
- If the signal source is too much or too close within the environment may cause signal interference.